Wednesday, March 3, 2010

John Barrowman to Guest on GLEE?



Stage star John Barrowman may be the next celebrity guest to grace the set of GLEE - if that actor has his way, that is. According to the U.K. The Mirror, the actor is currently in talks to guest star on the show as a teacher.

Barrowman tells the U.K. The Mirror: "I absolutely love the show. What would I play in it? I'm not sure what kind of character I'd like to play, maybe I could be a teacher, you know, another teacher who comes in and helps out...That's me just kind of brainstorming but the fact that they want to have a meeting with me is really quite nice in itself, it's so exciting!"

Barrowman, who will soon begin filming a stint on Desperate Housewives is best known for best known as a presenter for the BBC, for his role as Captain Jack Harkness in the science fiction series Doctor Who and Torchwood, and for playing 'Billy Crocker' in Cole Porter's Anything Goes in London's West End, for which he was nominated for an Olivier Award. On television, Barrowman has appeared on Live & Kicking, and Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical talent shows Any Dream WillDo, How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?, and I'd Do Anything.


No comments: